Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hugh Jackman Treated for Skin Cancer on His Nose for the Fourth Time
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- FROM EW: Daniel Gerson, Monsters, Inc. and Big Hero 6 Screenwriter, Dies at 49
- Why Queen Elizabeth II's Sandringham Train Outfit Was a Surprising Fashion Risk
- Man Arrested for Murder of Woman Whose Body Was Found Behind Wall in Los Angeles Apartment
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 21, 1983
- Vol. 20
- No. 21
We have also brought you excerpts from many books. Our most recent selection was Frank Deford's Alex: The Life of a Child, the story of his daughter's struggle with cystic fibrosis. The two-part series drew more than 100 letters from readers moved by the account of Alex's short life. (For some of the most recent, see page 7.) Next spring you will read exclusively in PEOPLE excerpts from Rosalynn Carter's autobiography, First Lady From Plains. PEOPLE itself will turn author in 1984: To commemorate our 10th birthday in March, Time-Life Books and Ballantine Books will publish The Best of PEOPLE, a selection of articles and photographs that appeared in our first decade.
Those are just a few of the reasons why it gives us special pleasure to bring you in this issue the 40-page holiday catalog of B. Dalton Bookseller. The insert is the biggest advertising message ever to appear in a single issue of PEOPLE and the largest single advertising effort of this kind in book-publishing history. That PEOPLE was chosen is a compliment to our readers. Next week we celebrate Thanksgiving. To each of you, we extend our heartfelt thanks for your continued support and our promise of more good reading in the issues to come.
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!