Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 19, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 19
Q&A: Brothers & Sisters' Matthew Rhys
The Welshman Sets the Record Straight About Playing An All-American Gay Man
It takes a long time to discover who you are in a relationship. It was a long process for Kevin in realizing Scotty was the one.
You're straight. Were you apprehensive about playing a gay man?
No, it was never an issue. I relish the part because it was written so well. Kevin isn't governed by his sexuality; it's just one characteristic. I thought that was refreshing—and long overdue.
Luke recently announced he is gay ...
We absolutely supported him 100 percent. It was very brave of him.
How is costar Dave Annable as a wingman?
Dave's thing is to tell people I'm putting on an accent and that I'm from Indiana. One girl said, "I hate when American boys do that" and didn't believe me the whole night. He's the ultimate saboteur.
You're from Cardiff, Wales. Anything you miss about home?
L.A. is fantastic, and I've tried to embrace it as much as possible. I've even taken up surfing. But I can't find real fish and chips!
Does your Welsh accent ever sneak through?
All the time. [Executive producer] Ken Olin shouted once, "Cut. Can you not sound like you're from Middle Earth?"
August 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!