Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- President Obama Will Meet with Leonardo DiCaprio to Talk Climate Change at White House
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FROM GOLF: Tiger Woods Pays Tribute to Arnold Palmer – 'It's Hard to Imagine Golf Without You'
- Ronan Farrow Pays Tribute to Brother Thaddeus After His Suicide: 'I Never Knew Anyone Stronger'
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 19, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 19
Expectant Parents Brad and Angelina Enjoy Fun, Sun and Thrills in France
After landing in Nice on April 28, the group moved into the palatial Villa Maryland in Saint-Jean Cap Ferrat, owned by Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen. Later the clan spent time at the estate of U2 front man Bono in Eze, where The Edge also owns a place—and where the Jolie-Pitts may end up neighbors as well: On May 3 Brad and Angelina took Zahara for a helicopter ride, possibly to scout out real estate in the area.
Whether they stay in France through Jolie's delivery remains to be seen, but expect the actress—who turns 33 on June 4—to flaunt her bump at the Cannes International Film Festival later this month to promote her films Kung Fu Panda and The Changeling. With the boisterous family about to expand yet again, this is clearly a sweet time. "They are very, very happy," says a source. "And with good reason."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!