Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Disappointed' Dwayne Johnson Thinks Hulk Hogan Has 'Paid the Price' for Racist Rant
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- VIDEO: Caitlyn Jenner Tries Out a Feminine Voice for Kim Kardashian West
- Guy Ritchie's Bride Jacqui Ainsley Stuns in a Low-Back Lace Wedding Gown (and a Flower Crown!)
- If All You Want for Christmas Is a Mariah Carey Holiday Movie, You're in Luck!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 20
Love Gone? Cash In!
Diamonds Are Forever. Relationships, Not So Much. These Two Entrepreneurs Help Women Sell the Jewelry Their Ex-Boyfriends and Husbands Leave Behind
Megahn Perry, 31, of Sherman Oaks, Calif., and her stepmother, Marie Perry, 44, of Encino, launched the project last February when Megahn, after her own divorce, could not decide what to do with her vintage wedding ring. Within two months their site had 2.5 million hits and 5,000 registered users. Sellers can donate their proceeds to a breast cancer charity if they wish. The Perrys, who don't charge for postings, make money selling advertising. And while they love their site, there are limits. That fabulous silver bracelet Megahn received from a new boyfriend last March? "I'll never sell it," she says. For now.
- Anne Driscoll/Boston.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!