Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- High School Football Player, 16, Dies After Collapsing During Friday Night Game in Louisiana
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- VIDEO: Bradley Cooper Once Saved Patricia Clarkson from Falling on Stage, Because Of Course
- VIDEO: Which Bachelor in Paradise Star Is the Most Flirtatious?
- Stacy Peterson's Pastor Recalls Strange Voicemail from Husband Drew After His Murderous Secret Was Revealed
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 20
Love Gone? Cash In!
Diamonds Are Forever. Relationships, Not So Much. These Two Entrepreneurs Help Women Sell the Jewelry Their Ex-Boyfriends and Husbands Leave Behind
Megahn Perry, 31, of Sherman Oaks, Calif., and her stepmother, Marie Perry, 44, of Encino, launched the project last February when Megahn, after her own divorce, could not decide what to do with her vintage wedding ring. Within two months their site had 2.5 million hits and 5,000 registered users. Sellers can donate their proceeds to a breast cancer charity if they wish. The Perrys, who don't charge for postings, make money selling advertising. And while they love their site, there are limits. That fabulous silver bracelet Megahn received from a new boyfriend last March? "I'll never sell it," she says. For now.
- Anne Driscoll/Boston.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!