Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- And the Winner Is... Find Out Who Won Season 10 of The Voice
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- DWTS Crowns a New Champion! Get the Details on the Emotional Finale
- WATCH: Nyle DiMarco Sheds Tears After Emotional Final Performance on Dancing with the Stars
- FROM EW Jay Z Mentions Beyoncé's Lemonade on New 'All the Way Up' Remix
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 20
Survivor Winner Parvati Girl Power
After Outwitting the Guys, the Free-Spirited Flirt Helps Girls Learn to Box—and Motivates Her Mom to Lose 30 Lbs.
Smart move. Forming an all-female alliance she named the Black Widow Brigade, Shallow, 25, picked off the tough guys one by one to nab the $1 million prize on Survivor: Micronesia: Fans vs. Faves. Now the University of Georgia alum, who started amateur boxing in 2004, when her trainer encouraged her to compete, plans to use some of her winnings to make women stronger through her charity Knockouts for Girls (www.ko4g.org), which provides scholarships and boxing training for underprivileged teens. "You watch these girls stand straighter when they walk down the street," Shallow says. "They just have an air of confidence about them."
So does her mom, Gale, 51, who has dropped 30 lbs. training for triathlons with her. "She motivated me—you learn a lot from your kids," says Gale. Says Parvati: "She looks amazing!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!