Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Montrell Jackson's Family Says Goodbye to Slain Officer: 'Now I Can Brag About You Being an Angel'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Demi Lovato Is Still 'Enjoying Being Single' After Having a 'Great Time' with Odell Beckham Jr. on Dinner Date
- Shannen Doherty Talks 'Impossibly Tough Day' as She Shares Breast Cancer Update After Shaving Her Head
- Apprentice Alum Omarosa Manigault Is Engaged
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 20
What Would Drew Carey Do...?
...IF HE WERE ELECTED PRESIDENT?
I'd treat everyone with love and forgiveness. Every decision I made, I'd try to find the loving solution. I'd stop the drug war and spend the money on counselors and education. In fact, the answer to everything—whether you are President or not—is to treat everyone with love and forgiveness. But if everyone did that, we wouldn't need a President.
...IF HE COULD HAVE ANYTHING TATTOOED ON HIS CHEST?
"This End Up" ... Just in case I ever fell and knocked myself out. I don't want any mistakes being made."
...IF HE COULD HAVE HIS PERFECT WEDDING?
Five minutes long, in the backyard, no relatives, no friends, just me and her. I don't want a fancy wedding. I don't like them. I want my wedding to be like how I shop at the mall. I know what I want, I buy it and I leave. No dillydallying.
...IF HIS ARM GOT STUCK IN ONE OF THE GAMES AGAIN?
I crushed some nerves in my arm when it got stuck in a giant revolving wall during our grocery game. I still have the scar. If it happened again, I'd say the exact same swear words I said before. You'd see a lot of ampersands and exclamation points over my head.
...IF A PRICE IS RIGHT AUDIENCE MEMBER'S TUBE TOP MALFUNCTIONED (AS HAPPENED WHEN BOB BARKER WAS HOSTING)?
I've got no problem with that. I just hope the cameras are rolling. That's what digital pixilation is for.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!