Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Gifts She'll Love, from Stocking Stuffer to Splurge
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Two 19-Year-Old Guys Create 'The PMS Package' to Comfort Girls on Their Periods
- Florida Police Launch Investigation After Woman Shares Photo of Dog With Muzzle Duct-Taped Shut
- Police Officer Slain in Planned Parenthood Shooting Volunteered to Respond to the Scene, Was a Competitive Ice Dancer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 20
Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer Making a Splash!
After Two Weeks Apart, the Hot Couple Reunites for a Sizzling Weekend Together in Florida. Could It Be Love?
The couple's PDA thrust them back into the spotlight, two weeks after they first raised eyebrows with a romantic weekend together in Miami. But their subsequent time spent apart—she continued filming; he worked in New York—fueled speculation that they had split. Not so: The singer has had a standing reservation at Jennifer's Miami hotel for the past several weeks and has spent "quite a bit" of time there, says a source. After spending more time with Jennifer last weekend (then heading off to Orlando May 13, where he played a private corporate concert while she snapped pictures backstage), John is already getting serious about her. "He's been throwing around the term 'love' already," says a pal. "He's fallen hard for Jen. He's pretty enamored."
So is Jennifer (who next travels to Philadelphia for more Marley filming). But for now she's content to take a wait-and-see approach to the relationship. "The thought is, as long as she knows this is just a good time, everything's okay," says a Jennifer source. "And that's just what this is."
- With Lesley Messer,
- Bryan Alexander,
- Jennifer Garcia.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!