Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie are Glowing Parents-to-Be at Gotham Independent Film Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Alex Pettyfer Finally Breaks Down His Beef with Channing Tatum: He 'Does Not Like Me'
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Dishes on Joe Manganiello's Magic Mike XXL-Inspired Wedding Dance to Wife Sofia Vergara
- George Lucas Reveals He Still Hasn't Seen New Star Wars Film – and Explains Why Greedo Shot First
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 20
Narnia's Handsome Prince
Step Aside Orlando Bloom! Summer's Hottest New Star, Ben Barnes, Enjoys a Royal Welcome as Swashbuckling Prince Caspian
HOMETOWN: London, England
LATEST GIG: Battling for the throne as the title role in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
NOW THAT'S A KNIFE: "Sword fighting is as fun as it looks," says Barnes, a London stage actor who got a 4 a.m. call with news he'd won the Prince-ly role over 500 others. "I ran around the house like a madman, screaming." Then he spent six hours a day for weeks learning to ride a horse and wield a sword for the role.
COMING OUT ... AS AN ACTOR: He's the first actor in his Brit family. "I'm the crazy one," he says. (Dad is a psychiatrist; Mom is a psychotherapist.) "When I was 17, I had the courage to tell them I wanted to act. They said, 'Go to university first.'"
SEX SYMBOLISM: Spotting his billboard on L.A.'s Sunset Blvd., "left me short of breath," says Barnes. With his new heartthrob status—"It's embarrassing," he says, "but it brings a smile to my face"—the single actor isn't letting success go to his crown. "My parents and brother would slap me down if it were ever required."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!