Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kaley Cuoco Goes Full Jedi During Horse-Riding Competition for Charity, One Week After Announcing Divorce
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- VIDEO: Tamar Braxton on Kim Zolciak-Biermann's Petition to Return to DWTS: 'The Rule Was If You Miss a Performance You Can't Come Back'
- Kristin Cavallari on Dinner During Football Season: I Cook with My Son on My Hip
- Justin Theroux Teases The Leftovers' 'Amazing, Even Weirder' Season 2
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 20
Narnia's Handsome Prince
Step Aside Orlando Bloom! Summer's Hottest New Star, Ben Barnes, Enjoys a Royal Welcome as Swashbuckling Prince Caspian
HOMETOWN: London, England
LATEST GIG: Battling for the throne as the title role in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
NOW THAT'S A KNIFE: "Sword fighting is as fun as it looks," says Barnes, a London stage actor who got a 4 a.m. call with news he'd won the Prince-ly role over 500 others. "I ran around the house like a madman, screaming." Then he spent six hours a day for weeks learning to ride a horse and wield a sword for the role.
COMING OUT ... AS AN ACTOR: He's the first actor in his Brit family. "I'm the crazy one," he says. (Dad is a psychiatrist; Mom is a psychotherapist.) "When I was 17, I had the courage to tell them I wanted to act. They said, 'Go to university first.'"
SEX SYMBOLISM: Spotting his billboard on L.A.'s Sunset Blvd., "left me short of breath," says Barnes. With his new heartthrob status—"It's embarrassing," he says, "but it brings a smile to my face"—the single actor isn't letting success go to his crown. "My parents and brother would slap me down if it were ever required."
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!