Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Will Smith Jokes About His Hands-Off Parenting of Jaden and Willow: 'We May Have Gone Too Far'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- 5 Things to Know About Emma Watson's Rugged New Guy
- American Crime Story's Wild Bronco Chase, as Told in GIFs
- See Jimmy Fallon Reveal Ryan Reynolds as PEOPLE's Sexiest Dad Alive!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 20
Actress Jeri Ryan and Her French Chef Husband Welcome a Daughter
March 2, 2008
7 lbs., 13 oz.
At a mere 10 weeks, Gisele Lynn Emé is already embracing her roots. "She's very French," says mom Jeri Ryan of her first child with her husband, French chef Christophe Emé. "She has really strong lungs, is not afraid to show us what she wants and doesn't like to be rushed during meals. We joke she's going to be either a French chef or an opera singer."
The Shark and former Star Trek: Voyager actress is fine with either. After a quick 11-minute delivery—Emé, 38, almost missed taking the first picture—Ryan is happily embracing motherhood again (her son Alex, 13, is from a previous marriage). "It's magical," she says, although she admits being a new mom at 40 is different. "This time around, I'm a zombie at six hours of sleep." But Emé "cooks delicious meals for me every day," says Ryan, who owns L.A. restaurant Ortolan with her husband. "I'm so spoiled. I couldn't be any luckier!"
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!