Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chandra Levy: Five Things to Know About the Murdered D.C. Intern
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 02, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 21
Picks and Pans Review: 3 Doors Down
"I guess I just got lost being someone else," sings 3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold on the power ballad "Let Me Be Myself." Clearly, he and his band have had trouble establishing a strong identity. On their fourth studio album, these guys can't decide if they're hard rockers, alt-rockers or pop-rockers. They do it all respectably but unremarkably.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "It's Not My Time," a catchy, crunchy single
For more information on where to find our Download This picks, go to PEOPLE.COM/DOWNLOADTHIS
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!