Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Climate Change Champion Leonardo DiCaprio Visits NASA Goddard to Research for Upcoming Documentary
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Marc Anthony Shares His Parenting Regrets, Wishes He Could Have Been Present in Kids Lives
- The Sun-Shielding Makeup That Will Save Your Skin This Summer
- Missing Florida Teens Lost at Sea Were Spotted Multiple Times, Claims New Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 02, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 21
The Jonas Brothers
Brace Yourself for a JoBro Invasion! Here's a Backstage Peek at the Band's New Disney Channel Reality Show Living the Dream and Upcoming TV Movie Camp Rock
In Camp Rock, Joe Jonas plays a rock star who's forced to teach at a music camp as a punishment for his diva-ish behavior. "It was so exciting," says Joe (showing campers some dance moves) of his acting gig.
Joe jokes around with his Camp leading lady, Demi Lovato.
Check out PEOPLE's special issue on the Jonas Brothers, on sale now!
Living the Dream captures the Jonases' everyday life. "Fans will see that we're just normal guys who love what we do," says Kevin Jonas (doing some sneaker shopping).
"This would have to be my favorite moment," says Joe (in mid-flight) of the indoor skydiving he did for the reality show.
"The coolest thing was to remember the great moments from the tour," says Nick of seeing the reality show footage.
The Jonas Brothers (from left, Joe, Nick and Kevin) in Los Angeles in March.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!