Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's NSFW 'Famous' Music Video Features a Topless Taylor Swift Sculpture: 'Special Thanks for Being Famous'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- It's a Girl! Audrina Patridge Welcomes Daughter Kirra Max
- Restaurant Owner Fires His Son After Customer Is Called 'Fatty' on Receipt
- Mother of Accused Slenderman Stabber Expresses Concern Over Daughter's Future After Teen's Mental Illness Stabilizes: 'With Lucidity Comes Awareness'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 09, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 22
Picks and Pans Review: Bryan Adams
There's nothing on the new Bryan Adams album that will erase the '80s memory of "Summer of '69" or "Run to You." But the 11 songs on this CD—which is exclusively available at Wal-Mart and Sam's Club—show that, at 48, Adams is still capable of capturing the essence of young, unbridled love. Sure, the guy can get sappy, but he's always sincere.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "I Thought I'd Seen Everything," the summery single
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!