Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out Where Amy Schumer Has Set Her Sights for an Up-and-Coming Real Housewives
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- America Challenges Japan to Giant Robot Fight, Japan Accepts (VIDEO)
- Hungry Girl Trend Alert: Easy, Healthy Smoothies for Breakfast
- By the Numbers: TLC's 'Waterfalls' Hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart 20 Years Ago
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 09, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 22
American Idol Winner David Cook Talks About Dating, Being a Closet 'Nerd' and Dealing with Private Pain as His Brother Struggles with Cancer
Cook, who was tending bar in Oklahoma less than a year ago, is now getting used to paparazzi, who recently caught him stepping out with season 2 Idol alum Kimberly Caldwell, 26, to Ruth's Chris steak house in L.A., after he asked her out live on the TV Guide Channel's Idol Tonight preshow. Cook, who says he's "single-ish," finds all of the female attention "very, very new." And odd. "I'm thinking, where was that before the show?" he jokes. "I'm just a nerd. I'm a goofball. You guys might want to get to know me a little bit more."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!