Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber Split: Inside Their 11 Year Romance and its Sad Final Chapter
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Debate Karma: Donald Trump Mocked on Twitter for Excessive Water Drinking
- Houston Metro Officer Resigns After Video of Him Beating a Man Surfaces
- Naomi Watts Smiles on Set in NYC Amid Split from Liev Schreiber
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
Who Has the Best Arms?
Good News, Ladies! as a People.com Poll Reveals, When It Comes to Getting Perfectly Toned Triceps, a Little Bit of Working Out Goes a Long Way (Hear That, Madonna?)
Aniston likes to keep her arms lean, not bulked up. Her secret? Before doing her muscle-building yoga routine, she hits the elliptical machine to burn fat and calories.
Ballet barre classes at N.Y.C.'s Physique 57 give Ripa "tremendous muscle tone," says gym cofounder Tanya Becker.
The singer's strength-training sessions with AJ Johnson include 35-50 reps per exercise.
The Spice Girl has tried Pilates—but otherwise "doesn't exercise at all," a pal says.
Six days a week, she does an hour of strength work and 40 minutes of dance aerobics with trainer Tracy Anderson.
LAST PLACE 2%
SARAH JESSICA PARKER
For Sex and the City, she worked with a trainer and did yoga "to put muscle on," says a source. "She wanted to tone up."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!