Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,107 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Acquaintance of Germanwings Co-Pilot: 'He Seemed So Normal'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Watch Members of Congress Read Mean Tweets About Themselves (VIDEO)
- Hope Solo Opens Up About Why She Went to Therapy
- What Was Molly Ringwald's Most Embarrassing Moment While Filming The Breakfast Club?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
Who Has the Best Arms?
Good News, Ladies! as a People.com Poll Reveals, When It Comes to Getting Perfectly Toned Triceps, a Little Bit of Working Out Goes a Long Way (Hear That, Madonna?)
Aniston likes to keep her arms lean, not bulked up. Her secret? Before doing her muscle-building yoga routine, she hits the elliptical machine to burn fat and calories.
Ballet barre classes at N.Y.C.'s Physique 57 give Ripa "tremendous muscle tone," says gym cofounder Tanya Becker.
The singer's strength-training sessions with AJ Johnson include 35-50 reps per exercise.
The Spice Girl has tried Pilates—but otherwise "doesn't exercise at all," a pal says.
Six days a week, she does an hour of strength work and 40 minutes of dance aerobics with trainer Tracy Anderson.
LAST PLACE 2%
SARAH JESSICA PARKER
For Sex and the City, she worked with a trainer and did yoga "to put muscle on," says a source. "She wanted to tone up."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!