Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's Yeezy Season 3 Show: 5 Stylish Things You May Have Missed
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Jamie Chung Reveals the Reason She Has Never Watched Husband Bryan Greenberg in One Tree Hill
- Utah High Schooler Hands Out 900 Carnations to the Girls at His School for Valentine's Day: 'It Was Totally Worth It'
- Let Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans Heat Up Your Valentine's Day in Their Gucci Guilty Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
Who Has the Best Arms?
Good News, Ladies! as a People.com Poll Reveals, When It Comes to Getting Perfectly Toned Triceps, a Little Bit of Working Out Goes a Long Way (Hear That, Madonna?)
Aniston likes to keep her arms lean, not bulked up. Her secret? Before doing her muscle-building yoga routine, she hits the elliptical machine to burn fat and calories.
Ballet barre classes at N.Y.C.'s Physique 57 give Ripa "tremendous muscle tone," says gym cofounder Tanya Becker.
The singer's strength-training sessions with AJ Johnson include 35-50 reps per exercise.
The Spice Girl has tried Pilates—but otherwise "doesn't exercise at all," a pal says.
Six days a week, she does an hour of strength work and 40 minutes of dance aerobics with trainer Tracy Anderson.
LAST PLACE 2%
SARAH JESSICA PARKER
For Sex and the City, she worked with a trainer and did yoga "to put muscle on," says a source. "She wanted to tone up."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!