Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gasp! Lauren Conrad, Queen of the Long Blonde Waves, Now Has Bangs
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Fun Fiction for the Start of Summer
- Why Alex O'Loughlin's House Is a 'Man Factory'
- Which Woodland Creature Drove Katie Holmes Nuts on Set?
- How Jennifer Aniston Got in Striptease Shape for We're the Millers
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday May 23, 2013 06:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
William and Harry: Town & Country
How Do You Put Some Sizzle in the Summer? If You're a Prince, You Keep Your Girlfriend Close by for Every Off-Duty Occasion
- With Simon Perry,
- Monique Jessen,
- Courtney Rubin.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!