Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Who Is Performing a Surprise Duet at the 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards?
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Show Sweet PDA in Miami
- Dolly Parton Shares Her Secrets to Her Happy Marriage
- Justin Timberlake to Jessica Biel: 'I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation Yet'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
Jessica Alba: It's a Girl!
With Her Husband, Cash Warren, by Her Side, the Actress Welcomes Baby Honor Marie
Honor Marie isn't the only thing that's happened to the couple during the last nine months: They also got engaged, bought a house and got married on May 19 at the Beverly Hills courthouse. (And her new movie The Love Guru opens June 20.) But their daughter is the main event. Alba "has a strong sense of what comprises a great family," says her Love Guru costar Romany Malco. That means Easter-egg hunts and tooth-fairy rewards (her favorite childhood traditions). As for discipline? "Cash is going to be the softie," says Malco. "Jessica's cracking all the whips."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!