Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matt Damon on His Jason Bourne Costar: Everyone Wants Alicia Vikander Right Now
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Snuggles on Set! John Stamos and Dave Coulier Take a 'Quick Power Nappy' Before Taping Fuller House Season 2
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Find Out How Orlando Bloom Inspired Part of Katy Perry's DNC Speech
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
Jessica Alba: It's a Girl!
With Her Husband, Cash Warren, by Her Side, the Actress Welcomes Baby Honor Marie
Honor Marie isn't the only thing that's happened to the couple during the last nine months: They also got engaged, bought a house and got married on May 19 at the Beverly Hills courthouse. (And her new movie The Love Guru opens June 20.) But their daughter is the main event. Alba "has a strong sense of what comprises a great family," says her Love Guru costar Romany Malco. That means Easter-egg hunts and tooth-fairy rewards (her favorite childhood traditions). As for discipline? "Cash is going to be the softie," says Malco. "Jessica's cracking all the whips."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!