Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man Charged in Bizarre 'Gone Girl' Kidnapping Allegedly Admitted to Acting Alone in 'Off the Record' Interview
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Here's How You Can Get a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Right Now
- Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Have Hilariously Different Ideas on What Makes for 'Perfectly Acceptable' Potty Training
- Princess Kate Set to 'Really Get Going' with Work, Says Palace Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
Jessica Alba: It's a Girl!
With Her Husband, Cash Warren, by Her Side, the Actress Welcomes Baby Honor Marie
Honor Marie isn't the only thing that's happened to the couple during the last nine months: They also got engaged, bought a house and got married on May 19 at the Beverly Hills courthouse. (And her new movie The Love Guru opens June 20.) But their daughter is the main event. Alba "has a strong sense of what comprises a great family," says her Love Guru costar Romany Malco. That means Easter-egg hunts and tooth-fairy rewards (her favorite childhood traditions). As for discipline? "Cash is going to be the softie," says Malco. "Jessica's cracking all the whips."
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!