Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
Jessica Alba: It's a Girl!
With Her Husband, Cash Warren, by Her Side, the Actress Welcomes Baby Honor Marie
Honor Marie isn't the only thing that's happened to the couple during the last nine months: They also got engaged, bought a house and got married on May 19 at the Beverly Hills courthouse. (And her new movie The Love Guru opens June 20.) But their daughter is the main event. Alba "has a strong sense of what comprises a great family," says her Love Guru costar Romany Malco. That means Easter-egg hunts and tooth-fairy rewards (her favorite childhood traditions). As for discipline? "Cash is going to be the softie," says Malco. "Jessica's cracking all the whips."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!