Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bristol Palin Brings Baby Sailor to Work Following Her One-Month Maternity Leave
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Family Resemblance! Kim Kardashian West Jokes That Baby Saint Is Cute Because 'He Looks Just Like Me'
- Hung Jury Sets Stage for Retrial of Former Golden Boy Curtis Lovelace, Charged with Murder of Wife Cory
- See Prince George and Princess Charlotte's New Teddy Bears – and Their Touching Message
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
Does Father Really Know Best?
"Absolutely. I am a father, and I know best. If there's any question, just ask me."
"My dad, he's pretty good with giving advice on guys. He'll tell me some of the secrets about what guys do. They say one thing and mean another, and we're just supposed to figure it out."
"That's debatable. I think fathers are learning too."
"Sometimes he does, but not all the time. Mother usually trumps him."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- David Chiu,
- Eunice Oh,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!