Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Texas Teacher Defends Her Controversial No-Homework Policy: 'Eat Dinner as a Family, Read Together, Play Outside'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Inside Kim Kardashian's Oceanfront Mexican Vacation Home
- Shailene Woodley Has Spent the Past 3 Weeks Protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline: See Her Impassioned Videos
- 'We Woke Up with People Screaming' – Italy Earthquake Destroys Small Towns as Death Toll Rises to 120
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
Does Father Really Know Best?
"Absolutely. I am a father, and I know best. If there's any question, just ask me."
"My dad, he's pretty good with giving advice on guys. He'll tell me some of the secrets about what guys do. They say one thing and mean another, and we're just supposed to figure it out."
"That's debatable. I think fathers are learning too."
"Sometimes he does, but not all the time. Mother usually trumps him."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- David Chiu,
- Eunice Oh,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!