Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian Shares Photo of Hurt Finger After Birthday Mishap: 'I'm Prone to Injury!'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- How Legendary Basketball Coach Pat Summitt Changed Women's College Sports
- FROM EW: Titanic's Billy Zane Thinks Rose Should Have Ended Up with Cal
- 5 Things to Know About Olympic Diver Kassidy Cook, Who Overcame Life-Altering Surgery to Make 2016 National Team
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
Does Father Really Know Best?
"Absolutely. I am a father, and I know best. If there's any question, just ask me."
"My dad, he's pretty good with giving advice on guys. He'll tell me some of the secrets about what guys do. They say one thing and mean another, and we're just supposed to figure it out."
"That's debatable. I think fathers are learning too."
"Sometimes he does, but not all the time. Mother usually trumps him."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- David Chiu,
- Eunice Oh,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!