- Pennsylvania Shooting Suspect Never Saw Combat, Says Marine Who Served with Him
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Sony Cancels Release of The Interview
- American Horror Story's Naomi Grossman: 'Viewers Will be Satiated' by Pepper's Backstory
- Woman Shot in Face Forgives Attacker
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday December 17, 2014 05:10PM EST
- June 23, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 24
Does Father Really Know Best?
"Absolutely. I am a father, and I know best. If there's any question, just ask me."
"My dad, he's pretty good with giving advice on guys. He'll tell me some of the secrets about what guys do. They say one thing and mean another, and we're just supposed to figure it out."
"That's debatable. I think fathers are learning too."
"Sometimes he does, but not all the time. Mother usually trumps him."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- David Chiu,
- Eunice Oh,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!