Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 16, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 23
Tatum O'Neal Busted for Drugs
After Struggling with Sobriety, the Oscar-Winning Actress—and Mom of Three—is Arrested for Allegedly Buying Cocaine
Friends were surprised by the news. "She said she wasn't using," says Peter Bogdanovich, who directed O'Neal in 1973's Paper Moon, for which she won an Oscar at age 10. "She seemed like she was in good shape." The eldest child of actors Ryan O'Neal and Joanna Moore (who died in 1997), O'Neal has said she suffered emotional and physical abuse during her childhood. A rocky marriage and bitter divorce from tennis star John McEnroe followed. In 1995, O'Neal lost custody of their kids, Kevin, now 22, Sean, 20, and Emily, 17, due to her drug use. After numerous trips to rehab, she won joint custody. Now those close to O'Neal—who appears on the FX drama Rescue Me—are hoping the troubled star can bounce back once again. "She's had some tough breaks," says Bogdanovich. "I'm sure she can recover. She's a good girl."
- Reported by K.C. Baker/New York City,
- Paul Chi/New York City,
- Kathy Ehrich Dowd/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!