Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince Harry on Wartime 'Flashbacks' – and the 'Cure' He Found for the Pain: 'There's All Sorts of Things That Can Happen Through Your Life'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Ohio Son Takes Mother to Prom She Never Had: 'I Knew Since I Was 11 I Would Bring Her As My Date'
- Here's How to Give Yourself a Salon-Worthy Mani – and Make It Last
- Out-of-This-World Star Wars Food-Stagrams for May the 4th
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 16, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 23
What Was Your First Big Splurge?
"A Nissan Pathfinder. When I first got it, I went to the grocery store and this woman, who was a lot older than me, said, 'That's a really nice car.' I felt guilty since I was so young, so I said, 'It's my parents'—they don't know I have it!'"
—RACHAEL LEIGH COOK
"A vacation to Capri with friends. I definitely owed them big-time because there are times when you perform that you don't see your friends, and they have to understand that it's not personal."
"A Maserati. I love it. I will keep it until I can't afford it anymore."
"I bought my wife a motorcycle for her birthday. That was the first splurge after Housewives."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Arnesa A. Howell,
- Scott Huver,
- Molly Lopez.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!