Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 1 Dead, 4 Wounded in Shooting at Northern Arizona University: Reports
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Tom Hanks Pulls a Forrest Gump While Filming New Movie
- Taylor Swift is the New Queen of Instagram!
- French Train Attack Hero Expected to Make Full Recovery: 'He's Quite A Fighter'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 16, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 23
What Was Your First Big Splurge?
"A Nissan Pathfinder. When I first got it, I went to the grocery store and this woman, who was a lot older than me, said, 'That's a really nice car.' I felt guilty since I was so young, so I said, 'It's my parents'—they don't know I have it!'"
—RACHAEL LEIGH COOK
"A vacation to Capri with friends. I definitely owed them big-time because there are times when you perform that you don't see your friends, and they have to understand that it's not personal."
"A Maserati. I love it. I will keep it until I can't afford it anymore."
"I bought my wife a motorcycle for her birthday. That was the first splurge after Housewives."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Arnesa A. Howell,
- Scott Huver,
- Molly Lopez.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!