Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's Op-Ed Blasting Indiana's Religious Freedom Act
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- California College Student Goes Missing After Party
- KUWTK: Kanye West Lashes Out at Kim Kardashian's Trainer for Saying She Can't Lose 15 Lbs.
- Hilary Duff Reveals Her Surprising Blue Hair Inspiration, Says Her 12 Tattoos Make Her Gangster and More
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 16, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 23
Talking Trash with ... Kathy Griffin
The D-List Diva Sounds Off on Reality Stars, Her Love Life and Why She Wants Dina Lohan as a Mom
ON THE REALITY GRIND: There's nothing Bravo won't ask me to do, and like an idiot, I agree to it all. Then I turn on The Hills and there's Heidi and Spencer saying, "This week on The Hills, we buy a bracelet." How do I get that gig?
ON HER LOVE LIFE: I'm a crappy girlfriend. I'm a barrel of monkeys in the sack, but I can't be there for your office party and I can't cook. I know it's a shock, but I'm not girly like that.
ON HER SIGNATURE DISH: It's called Cake Soup. You microwave a piece of chocolate cake, put it in a Cuisinart with a pint of vanilla Häagen-Dazs. Then you eat it and cry a little bit.
ON HOLLYWOOD PARENTS: If I could have David Archuleta's father and Dina Lohan as my parents, I'd be the biggest star right now. I would rule the world!
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!