Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Girls Smash Gender Stereotypes – Literally – in Always's New Ad
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Never Lose an Earring Again Thanks to This Genius Invention
- A Genius Invention for Runners (You'll Also Love It if You're a Shopper)
- Paula Deen Fires Social Media Manager After Controversial Brownface Photo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 16, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 23
Talking Trash with ... Kathy Griffin
The D-List Diva Sounds Off on Reality Stars, Her Love Life and Why She Wants Dina Lohan as a Mom
ON THE REALITY GRIND: There's nothing Bravo won't ask me to do, and like an idiot, I agree to it all. Then I turn on The Hills and there's Heidi and Spencer saying, "This week on The Hills, we buy a bracelet." How do I get that gig?
ON HER LOVE LIFE: I'm a crappy girlfriend. I'm a barrel of monkeys in the sack, but I can't be there for your office party and I can't cook. I know it's a shock, but I'm not girly like that.
ON HER SIGNATURE DISH: It's called Cake Soup. You microwave a piece of chocolate cake, put it in a Cuisinart with a pint of vanilla Häagen-Dazs. Then you eat it and cry a little bit.
ON HOLLYWOOD PARENTS: If I could have David Archuleta's father and Dina Lohan as my parents, I'd be the biggest star right now. I would rule the world!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!