Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Real-Life Pinky and the Brain Are Still 'Dear Friends' 18 Years After Show Went off the Air
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Jacob Tremblay in Star Wars: Episode IX? Actor Says He Lobbied Director for a Part
- Whitey Bulger's Girlfriend Sentenced to 21 Months in Prison After Guilty Plea for Contempt
- How Spotting Love at First Sight Can Earn You $250,000
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 16, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 23
Talking Trash with ... Kathy Griffin
The D-List Diva Sounds Off on Reality Stars, Her Love Life and Why She Wants Dina Lohan as a Mom
ON THE REALITY GRIND: There's nothing Bravo won't ask me to do, and like an idiot, I agree to it all. Then I turn on The Hills and there's Heidi and Spencer saying, "This week on The Hills, we buy a bracelet." How do I get that gig?
ON HER LOVE LIFE: I'm a crappy girlfriend. I'm a barrel of monkeys in the sack, but I can't be there for your office party and I can't cook. I know it's a shock, but I'm not girly like that.
ON HER SIGNATURE DISH: It's called Cake Soup. You microwave a piece of chocolate cake, put it in a Cuisinart with a pint of vanilla Häagen-Dazs. Then you eat it and cry a little bit.
ON HOLLYWOOD PARENTS: If I could have David Archuleta's father and Dina Lohan as my parents, I'd be the biggest star right now. I would rule the world!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!