Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Angela Simmons Expecting First Child: 'We are Overjoyed and Super Excited'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- More Allegations from Amber Heard: Claims Johnny Depp Abused Her for Four Years, Uses Drugs and Assaulted Her on Her Birthday
- WWII Fighter Plane Crashes in Hudson River, Pilot Survives with Minor Injuries
- Johnny Depp Fits Hearing Aids at Charity Event in Portugal on Same Day Amber Heard Granted Restraining Order Against Actor
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 16, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 23
She Won't Move Out!
Divorce Nevada-Style: the Governor Wants His Wife Out of the Mansion—and She Insists on Staying Put
In legal documents, Dawn Gibbons replied to her husband's move-out order with fury: She is described as "a castaway wife" jilted by a husband who had "succumbed to the wiles" of another woman—reportedly, the wife of a Reno podiatrist. "Lust is the real villain here," said her court documents. A first-term Republican, Governor Gibbons denies straying and describes his alleged paramour as a "friend." But Gibbons's enemies are loving it. "The governor's office is operating like a soap opera," says Dina Titus, a Democrat he defeated in 2006.
Jim Gibbons has other worries: He's under investigation for allegedly awarding government contracts in exchange for a cruise and cash (which he denies). But he seems to have the upper hand in the war over his house. "State law is preeminent. The governor will win out," says Reno family law attorney Henry Egghart. Still, Dawn Gibbons isn't packing her bags just yet. "There's plenty of room there for him and her," says her attorney Cal Dunlap. If not in the master suite, he adds, there's always the guest house.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!