Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 15, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 19
After Witnessing the Violence in Africa's Darfur Region, the Actor Schmoozes with the Powerful—and Pushes to End Genocide
On April 29 Clooney partied with politicos, celebs and journalists at the White House Correspondents' Dinner. "I'm a little shell-shocked" by the attention, he told PEOPLE. "We've got the rally tomorrow, and I hope some people show up." They did. Some 75,000 gathered at the National Mall April 30, where Clooney, 45, demanded an end to what he termed "the first genocide of the 21st century." Still, he said he's hardly giving up. "There is hope," he told the cheering crowd. "[That hope is] all of you."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!