Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 15, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 19
After Witnessing the Violence in Africa's Darfur Region, the Actor Schmoozes with the Powerful—and Pushes to End Genocide
On April 29 Clooney partied with politicos, celebs and journalists at the White House Correspondents' Dinner. "I'm a little shell-shocked" by the attention, he told PEOPLE. "We've got the rally tomorrow, and I hope some people show up." They did. Some 75,000 gathered at the National Mall April 30, where Clooney, 45, demanded an end to what he termed "the first genocide of the 21st century." Still, he said he's hardly giving up. "There is hope," he told the cheering crowd. "[That hope is] all of you."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!