Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 15, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 19
After Witnessing the Violence in Africa's Darfur Region, the Actor Schmoozes with the Powerful—and Pushes to End Genocide
On April 29 Clooney partied with politicos, celebs and journalists at the White House Correspondents' Dinner. "I'm a little shell-shocked" by the attention, he told PEOPLE. "We've got the rally tomorrow, and I hope some people show up." They did. Some 75,000 gathered at the National Mall April 30, where Clooney, 45, demanded an end to what he termed "the first genocide of the 21st century." Still, he said he's hardly giving up. "There is hope," he told the cheering crowd. "[That hope is] all of you."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!