Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lay's Is Bringing Back These 3 Fan-Favorite Chip Flavors
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Is Grease 2: Live Already in the Works?
- Man Found Dead After Being Named in AMBER Alert of Mom Who Allegedly Killed Her Kids
- Mandy Moore's Curly Hair Moment Was Inspired by Two Iconic '80s Movies, Says Her Pro
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 15, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 19
After Witnessing the Violence in Africa's Darfur Region, the Actor Schmoozes with the Powerful—and Pushes to End Genocide
On April 29 Clooney partied with politicos, celebs and journalists at the White House Correspondents' Dinner. "I'm a little shell-shocked" by the attention, he told PEOPLE. "We've got the rally tomorrow, and I hope some people show up." They did. Some 75,000 gathered at the National Mall April 30, where Clooney, 45, demanded an end to what he termed "the first genocide of the 21st century." Still, he said he's hardly giving up. "There is hope," he told the cheering crowd. "[That hope is] all of you."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!