Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- DWTS Winner Nyle DiMarco Brought to Tears After Carrie Ann Inaba Signs to Him: 'Thank You for Showing Us Your Beautiful Heart'
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Austin Hatch, Survivor of Two Separate Plane Crashes That Killed His Family, Speaks Out: 'You Have to Be Tough’
- WATCH: What Made Brett Eldredge Laugh So Hard He Cried?
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jennifer Thompson's Painful Account of Alleged Assault: 'Those I'm Helping Most are the Ones Still Silently Suffering'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 28, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 4
With Mamma Mia! in Theaters, We Couldn't Resist Checking in on the Super Troupers Today
"I can honestly say I never long to be onstage again," says Ulvaeus, 63. Instead, he loves to run his small airline and write op-ed pieces. Divorced from Fältskog in 1980, he lives on the island of Vågaskär, Sweden, with wife Lena, who has battled leukemia since 2003. "Looking back," he says, "the person there onstage is so foreign to who I really am."
An avid skier, Lyngstad, 62, lives in Zermatt, a Swiss village at the base of the Alps where British royals often cavort. A widow since 1999 when husband Heinrich died of cancer, Frida—the only member open to an ABBA reunion—dedicates her time to charity. Says a pal: "She likes a normal life. She's not one for the glamour."
Anderson, 61, broke Swedish pop-chart records when his band's 2004 hit, "Du Är Min Man" (translation: you are my man), held the top spot for 38 weeks. Worth over $125 million, the music mogul owns a hotel and horse farm. Says Andersson, who remarried after divorcing his ABBA mate Anni-Frid Lyngstad in 1981: "[ABBA] shared a wonderful thing together."
When she showed up at the Mamma Mia! movie premiere hand in hand with Lyngstad, it was only the second time in 22 years she joined her bandmates in public. The reclusive Fältskog, 58, even danced with Meryl Streep on the red carpet. Apart from a 2004 cover album, My Colouring Book, she prefers a quiet life on an island outside of Stockholm.
- Andreas Bask/Stockholm,
- Caroline Hainer/Stockholm,
- Alexandra Williams/Switzerland.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!