Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pope Francis Celebrates His 78th Birthday with Cake and Tango
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Texas Girl with Condition Causing Insatiable Hunger Loses Nearly 60 Lbs.
- Serial Has Ended, and the Internet Is Not Happy
- San Francisco 49ers Drop Ray McDonald Amid Sexual Assault Investigation
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 28, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 4
What's the Funniest Thing That Happened to You Lately?
"I was at a drive-thru and I ordered my food, paid the lady and then drove off—without my food. I got all the way home before realizing it. I went back and they were laughing at me. They thought I was such an idiot."
"Wearing my price tag on my Stella McCartney, while I was getting my picture taken."
"Having toothpaste on my forehead when I got out of the car at an event."
"My dog getting stuck on our roof yesterday. He's just a little guy, and he kind of slipped through the window."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Arnesa A. Howell,
- Scott Huver,
- Kimberly Lansing,
- Michelle Ward,
- Shari Weiss.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!