Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 28, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 4
Tony Snow 1955-2008
The Former White House Spokesman and Conservative Television Pundit Waged An Unusually Public—and Graceful—Battle with Colon Cancer
The Fox News pundit retained his quick wit during a three-year battle with colon cancer—which claimed his life July 12 at 53. In a bitterly partisan era, Snow never lost the human touch. "He never said a mean word about anybody," recalls Fox colleague Greta Van Susteren. Adds Deckard: "I'd walk into Tony's office and say somebody's going through a difficult time. He'd pick up the phone immediately."
An avid flute and saxophone player, he jammed with rock band Beats Workin' and cherished time at home with wife Jill and their three children. What kept him going, he told PEOPLE last year, was the support of family and friends. "Love," he said, "is a valuable and precious thing."
- Wendy Grossman/Washington,
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!