Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Suspect in Burning Death of Jessica Chambers Extradited to Mississippi
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- WATCH: Jazz Jennings' Parents Anxiously Wait for Her to Wake Up from Surgical Complications
- Brad Paisley Announces Fundraiser to Help Flood Victims in His Home State of West Virginia – and Donates $100K Himself
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Once Being Dubbed the 'Most Hated Celebrity': 'More Than, Like, Chris Brown? What Did I Do?'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 28, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 4
Tony Snow 1955-2008
The Former White House Spokesman and Conservative Television Pundit Waged An Unusually Public—and Graceful—Battle with Colon Cancer
The Fox News pundit retained his quick wit during a three-year battle with colon cancer—which claimed his life July 12 at 53. In a bitterly partisan era, Snow never lost the human touch. "He never said a mean word about anybody," recalls Fox colleague Greta Van Susteren. Adds Deckard: "I'd walk into Tony's office and say somebody's going through a difficult time. He'd pick up the phone immediately."
An avid flute and saxophone player, he jammed with rock band Beats Workin' and cherished time at home with wife Jill and their three children. What kept him going, he told PEOPLE last year, was the support of family and friends. "Love," he said, "is a valuable and precious thing."
- Wendy Grossman/Washington,
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!