Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,083 covers and 53,323 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Daily Treat: The Three Cutest Photos of Justin Bieber's Cat
- Veep's Julia Louis-Dreyfus Recalls 'Embarrassing' Lunch with Joe Biden
- John Mayer's Music Video for 'Paper Doll' Casts Prancercise Star
- Katy Perry: Russell Brand Said He Was Divorcing Me Via Text
- Why Jessica Chastain Wants to Stay 'Really Quiet' About Her Boyfriend
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday June 18, 2013 04:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 3
Who's Your Fashion Crush?
Gwen Stefani. She's just so bold about it. She's punk, she's glamorous, she's hip-hop and she's old-school Hollywood.
Jennifer Lopez. She's an incredibly beautiful and stylish woman who takes risks. And I love that she comes from a very similar background as I do.
Keira Knightley. You can see her living in the 16th century, in Civil War time, in the 1940s or in modern day. It's an incredible feat to be that timeless.
Gwen Stefani. She has this funky style that's all hers. And I love her clothing line. I got a couple of her shoes because they actually fit me—size 11—thank you!
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Elaine Aradillas,
- Kelly Carter,
- Jenny Sundel.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!