Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- David Spade Remembers Chris Farley on the 20th Anniversary of Tommy Boy
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Andrew Getty, Heir to Oil Fortune, Found Dead in L.A. Home
- Check Out the Snazzy Art for NBC's New Show Featuring Cheryl Burke and Joe Jonas
- From EW: Cougar Town Series Finale React: Saying Goodbye to the Cul-de-Sac Crew
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 3
Who's Your Fashion Crush?
Gwen Stefani. She's just so bold about it. She's punk, she's glamorous, she's hip-hop and she's old-school Hollywood.
Jennifer Lopez. She's an incredibly beautiful and stylish woman who takes risks. And I love that she comes from a very similar background as I do.
Keira Knightley. You can see her living in the 16th century, in Civil War time, in the 1940s or in modern day. It's an incredible feat to be that timeless.
Gwen Stefani. She has this funky style that's all hers. And I love her clothing line. I got a couple of her shoes because they actually fit me—size 11—thank you!
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Elaine Aradillas,
- Kelly Carter,
- Jenny Sundel.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!