Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Italy Earthquake: Girl, 10, Rescued From Rubble as Death Toll Rises to 247
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform at MTV VMAs – Kim Kardashian West to Present!
- FROM EW: Lifetime Is Making a Britney Spears Biopic
- Jenelle Evans Confirms She's Pregnant with Her Third Child – a Baby Girl!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 3
Who's Your Fashion Crush?
Gwen Stefani. She's just so bold about it. She's punk, she's glamorous, she's hip-hop and she's old-school Hollywood.
Jennifer Lopez. She's an incredibly beautiful and stylish woman who takes risks. And I love that she comes from a very similar background as I do.
Keira Knightley. You can see her living in the 16th century, in Civil War time, in the 1940s or in modern day. It's an incredible feat to be that timeless.
Gwen Stefani. She has this funky style that's all hers. And I love her clothing line. I got a couple of her shoes because they actually fit me—size 11—thank you!
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Elaine Aradillas,
- Kelly Carter,
- Jenny Sundel.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!