Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Boxing Champ Victor Ortiz Arrested at Kenny Chesney Concert
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Baby Holds His Own in Father-Son Sing-Along (Video)
- Ohio Man Facing Charges After Climbing into Cougar Enclosure at Columbus Zoo
- Wicked Tuna Star Paul Herbert Indicted for Fraud
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 3
Who's Your Fashion Crush?
Gwen Stefani. She's just so bold about it. She's punk, she's glamorous, she's hip-hop and she's old-school Hollywood.
Jennifer Lopez. She's an incredibly beautiful and stylish woman who takes risks. And I love that she comes from a very similar background as I do.
Keira Knightley. You can see her living in the 16th century, in Civil War time, in the 1940s or in modern day. It's an incredible feat to be that timeless.
Gwen Stefani. She has this funky style that's all hers. And I love her clothing line. I got a couple of her shoes because they actually fit me—size 11—thank you!
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Elaine Aradillas,
- Kelly Carter,
- Jenny Sundel.
July 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!