Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rihanna to Perform at the 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Jennifer Lawrence Slams Gender Wage Gap in Candid, Scathing Essay: 'I'm Over Trying to Find the "Adorable" Way to State My Opinion'
- This Is How Lily-Rose Depp and Mom Vanessa Paradis Do Black Tie
- Dancing with the Stars: What Is Alek Skarlatos and Emma Slater's Dream Date?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 28, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 4
Tim Gunn Dishes on ... the New Runway Stars
The Project Runway Mentor Offers His Take on Five Buzzworthy Hopefuls
"He is a big character," says Gunn of the 37-year-old from Barryville, N.Y. And even though Suede refers to himself in the third person, "I found him to be a very likable guy. He is current and contemporary in what he produces. And he had a lot to say."
How to characterize Kenley, 25? "Sybil!" Gunn says with a laugh. The Brooklynite and daughter of a tugboat captain has many personalities, all fiery: "I tell designers to listen to their own voice. Kenley doesn't listen to anyone's voice but her own."
"I'm very curious about how the audience will respond to him," says Gunn of the Manhattanite, 23. While Gunn applauds his designs, he wonders what viewers will think of Wesley's penchant for "little short shorts—like Little Lord Fauntleroy."
"People won't be neutral about Terri—she's polarizing," says Gunn of the designer, 39, from Columbus, Ohio. "There's an intense personality there and not everyone was a fan." He was: "Terri can get herself out of a jam; she knew how to make it work. I loved her."
He loves neon as much as he does tanning, so "Blayne is hard to miss," says Gunn of the 23-year-old Seattle resident. "His work is like his personality: exuberant. And he's our resident workroom cut-up. Very lovable and funny. Thank God for Blayne!"
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!