Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rainforest Charity Pushes for Leonardo DiCaprio to Return Donations Linked to Malaysian Corruption Controversy
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Clinton Campaign Official on Anthony Weiner Scandal: It's 'Ridiculous' to Call Huma Abedin a Liability: 'That's Not Who Hillary Clinton Is'
- Inside Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin's Tumultuous Marriage: 5 Things We Learned About the Pair from Weiner Documentary
- FROM MOTTO: My Terminally Ill Friend Killed Herself – This Is Our Last Conversation
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 28, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 4
Tim Gunn Dishes on ... the New Runway Stars
The Project Runway Mentor Offers His Take on Five Buzzworthy Hopefuls
"He is a big character," says Gunn of the 37-year-old from Barryville, N.Y. And even though Suede refers to himself in the third person, "I found him to be a very likable guy. He is current and contemporary in what he produces. And he had a lot to say."
How to characterize Kenley, 25? "Sybil!" Gunn says with a laugh. The Brooklynite and daughter of a tugboat captain has many personalities, all fiery: "I tell designers to listen to their own voice. Kenley doesn't listen to anyone's voice but her own."
"I'm very curious about how the audience will respond to him," says Gunn of the Manhattanite, 23. While Gunn applauds his designs, he wonders what viewers will think of Wesley's penchant for "little short shorts—like Little Lord Fauntleroy."
"People won't be neutral about Terri—she's polarizing," says Gunn of the designer, 39, from Columbus, Ohio. "There's an intense personality there and not everyone was a fan." He was: "Terri can get herself out of a jam; she knew how to make it work. I loved her."
He loves neon as much as he does tanning, so "Blayne is hard to miss," says Gunn of the 23-year-old Seattle resident. "His work is like his personality: exuberant. And he's our resident workroom cut-up. Very lovable and funny. Thank God for Blayne!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!