Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Friends Fan Recreates Rachel's Infamous Thanksgiving Trifle – Does It Really Taste Like Feet?
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Fatherhood: 'I Might Go for a (Cumber) Batch of Boys'
- Style Tracks: The Best Kardashian Fashion Moments of 2015!
- Princess Kate Backs Baby Care Fund: 'I Am Delighted to Support the Appeal'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 3
The Pregnant Man Gives Birth It's a Girl
In Oregon, Transgender Male Thomas Beatie Delivers a Healthy Daughter
Thomas began his female-to-male transition in his 20s, taking testosterone and having his breasts surgically removed. He kept his female reproductive organs, however, because Nancy could no longer get pregnant following a hysterectomy. She inseminated Thomas with donor sperm in order to conceive. "The only thing different about me is that I can't breast-feed my baby," Thomas said in April. For now, the couple are nesting and keeping a low profile. But as Nancy had said, "Things are going to change when the baby comes; we know that."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!