Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Wear Three Very Tricky Trends, According to Olivia Culpo
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian West on Her Fears of a Third Pregnancy: 'I Don't Think I Can Carry Another' Baby
- Amazing Met Gala Throwback Photos You Have to See to Believe
- Genius Find: This Under-$30 Workout Belt
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 3
Celeb Trend Tattoo Sleeves
Lower-Back Stamps? Initials Etched on Your Ankle? So 2005! Today's Body Art Makes a Much Bolder Statement
A portrait of a geisha covers the American Idol star's right arm.
The double-sleeved soccer star has said he expresses his feelings with tattoos.
HE LINKED 3 TATS TOGETHER!
The rocker sleeved his left arm during an '08 trip to Japan.
His right sleeve includes lyrics he wrote for wife Ashlee Simpson-Wentz.
KAT VON D
The downside of body art? "There are fashions I can't wear," says the L.A. Ink star.
His arm inkings include a crown, a skeleton and Jesus.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!