Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Says Final Goodbye to His Dog Puppy: 'You've Always Been My Best Friend'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Recreates Her Iconic 'Baby One More Time' Video with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 3
...and It's a Boy for Matthew and Camila!
Back in January, McConaughey, 38, announced the pregnancy on his Web site, proclaiming, "We are stoked!" His Fool's Gold costar Kate Hudson was stoked for him: "I think he'll be an absolute blast of a dad!" she said.
McConaughey and Alves, 25, have been catching rays from California to the Bahamas since they started dating in '06. Expect junior to embrace their laid-back life. "No doubt about it," McConaughey has said. "My kid will dance. He will be on the beach, and he will be taking hikes with a wild bandanna on."
Will he have a wild name, too? After all, Matthew's older brother Rooster has a son named Miller Lyte. "I told him, 'Don't even try to top me,'" says Rooster. No worries. The couple, who were keeping mum about the moniker at press time, "have decided on a name," says a close pal. "And it's not Bud Lyte!" But if genetics have anything to do with it, one thing is certain, says McConaughey's mother, Kay: "He's going to be a happy child."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!