Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Basketball Team Banned from Playoffs for Wearing Breast Cancer Uniforms Is Reinstated
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- San Francisco Woman Seeks Boyfriend Using 54-Ft. Personal Ad Mural
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- Sleeping on the Job? Victoria Beckham's New Fall Lookbook Features Models Passed Out (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 3
...and It's a Boy for Matthew and Camila!
Back in January, McConaughey, 38, announced the pregnancy on his Web site, proclaiming, "We are stoked!" His Fool's Gold costar Kate Hudson was stoked for him: "I think he'll be an absolute blast of a dad!" she said.
McConaughey and Alves, 25, have been catching rays from California to the Bahamas since they started dating in '06. Expect junior to embrace their laid-back life. "No doubt about it," McConaughey has said. "My kid will dance. He will be on the beach, and he will be taking hikes with a wild bandanna on."
Will he have a wild name, too? After all, Matthew's older brother Rooster has a son named Miller Lyte. "I told him, 'Don't even try to top me,'" says Rooster. No worries. The couple, who were keeping mum about the moniker at press time, "have decided on a name," says a close pal. "And it's not Bud Lyte!" But if genetics have anything to do with it, one thing is certain, says McConaughey's mother, Kay: "He's going to be a happy child."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!