Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bristol Palin Holds Shotgun in New Photo Amid Pregnancy Controversy
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Watch Shia LaBeouf Freestyle Rap While Shirtless in Bizarre YouTube Clip
- Naomi Campbell Fronts Lingerie Campaign at 45, Plus More Fall Campaign Updates
- Look Who's Back in Pretty Little Liars' New Episode
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 3
...and It's a Boy for Matthew and Camila!
Back in January, McConaughey, 38, announced the pregnancy on his Web site, proclaiming, "We are stoked!" His Fool's Gold costar Kate Hudson was stoked for him: "I think he'll be an absolute blast of a dad!" she said.
McConaughey and Alves, 25, have been catching rays from California to the Bahamas since they started dating in '06. Expect junior to embrace their laid-back life. "No doubt about it," McConaughey has said. "My kid will dance. He will be on the beach, and he will be taking hikes with a wild bandanna on."
Will he have a wild name, too? After all, Matthew's older brother Rooster has a son named Miller Lyte. "I told him, 'Don't even try to top me,'" says Rooster. No worries. The couple, who were keeping mum about the moniker at press time, "have decided on a name," says a close pal. "And it's not Bud Lyte!" But if genetics have anything to do with it, one thing is certain, says McConaughey's mother, Kay: "He's going to be a happy child."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!