Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- We Tried It: The Pilates Class Responsible for Vanessa Hudgens' Incredible Abs
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Crown Princess Mary and Danish Royal Family Announce They'll Ditch Nordic Christmas for Holidays Down Under
- Dog Who Gobbled Up 10 Batteries Saved with Emergency Surgery
- How 2 Women Became Friends After Bonding at IVF Clinic – and Ended up Giving Birth to Siblings
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 14, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 2
The Office's Angela Kinsey—It's a Girl!
Get a New Cubicle Ready: the Sitcom Star Welcomes Daughter Isabel and Counts on Her Famous Friends to Babysit
Taking a break from her role as a neurotic office worker to focus on motherhood has been bliss for Kinsey, 36, who gave birth on May 3 via C-section. "The first time they put her on my chest, I just cried," she says. "Every cliché is true. You never think you can love anything more."
Married to writer Warren Lieberstein, 39, the first-time mom is already getting the hang of parenthood. "She's so peaceful, it's as if she's had five kids," says her Office-mate Jenna Fisher, who enjoys hanging out with Kinsey and kid. "Isabel is so sweet, I want to hold her all the time." An extra set of hands will be helpful in July, when Kinsey returns to work. But judging by her castmates' enthusiasm during her pregnancy—Steve Carell gave her a Boppy nursing pillow and Leslie David Baker fetched Kinsey snacks—mom and baby are in for an easy transition. "It'll be hard to leave her [with an on-set nanny] if she's crying," says Kinsey, who credits breast-feeding with helping her lose 27 lbs. of pregnancy weight in a mere 6 weeks. "But maybe I'll use that frustration when I have to yell at Dwight!"
ISABEL RUBY LIEBERSTEIN
Born May 3
Weight 6 lbs. 14 oz.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!