Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Vicki Gunvalson Has the Support of the Last RHOC Alum You'd Expect
- Kelly Dodd Defends Her Bad Behavior to Heather Dubrow: 'I Don't Just Attack People'
- Josh Murray and Nick Viall Clash in Explosive Bachelor in Paradise Showdown – and One New Arrival Creates Major Waves
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 1
Check Out the Long, the Short, the Just Right—and the Quite Tight—of It as Stars Suit Up and Hit the Sand
Dad-to-be Matthew McConaughey knows his board shorts—the avid surfer,(in Malibu), picks a pair that shows off all his assets.
HOW HIGH WILL HE GO?
Orlando Bloom (avoiding tan lines?) hikes up his swimsuit while in the Canary Islands with Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, who was there for a fashion show.
THE HIGHS & LOWS
Superthin for a role, Colin Farrell took in more sand than surf in Malibu.
California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, in Cancun, may want to veto that bikini.
Rob Lowe stays active snorkeling on a trip to Hawaii with his family.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!