Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian Goes Blonde: See Her New Hue! (PHOTO)
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Guess Who's Joining the RHONY Cast
- Cult Leader Victor Barnard, Wanted on 59 Counts of Child Molestation, Arrested in Brazil
- Maggie Smith on Those Downton Abbey Rumors: 'I Don't Know How It Could Go On'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 1
Check Out the Long, the Short, the Just Right—and the Quite Tight—of It as Stars Suit Up and Hit the Sand
Dad-to-be Matthew McConaughey knows his board shorts—the avid surfer,(in Malibu), picks a pair that shows off all his assets.
HOW HIGH WILL HE GO?
Orlando Bloom (avoiding tan lines?) hikes up his swimsuit while in the Canary Islands with Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, who was there for a fashion show.
THE HIGHS & LOWS
Superthin for a role, Colin Farrell took in more sand than surf in Malibu.
California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, in Cancun, may want to veto that bikini.
Rob Lowe stays active snorkeling on a trip to Hawaii with his family.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!