Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heather Dubrow Tries Out Her Mansion-Building Skills on Cookies!
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Texas Couple Claims Truck Defaced with 'KKK' Graffiti After Black Friend Visits
- A 50-Year-Old Stroller and 4-Year-Old Cake: Princess Kate and Prince William Look to History for Princess Charlotte's Christening
- Kelly Rowland : My Family Is My 'No. 1 Priority'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 1
Check Out the Long, the Short, the Just Right—and the Quite Tight—of It as Stars Suit Up and Hit the Sand
Dad-to-be Matthew McConaughey knows his board shorts—the avid surfer,(in Malibu), picks a pair that shows off all his assets.
HOW HIGH WILL HE GO?
Orlando Bloom (avoiding tan lines?) hikes up his swimsuit while in the Canary Islands with Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, who was there for a fashion show.
THE HIGHS & LOWS
Superthin for a role, Colin Farrell took in more sand than surf in Malibu.
California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, in Cancun, may want to veto that bikini.
Rob Lowe stays active snorkeling on a trip to Hawaii with his family.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!