Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sports, Planes and Wine, Oh My! The 8 Best Photos From Prince William and Princess Kate's Fourth Day in Canada
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Why Author Jennifer Weiner Chose To Reveal Her Father Died From a Drug Overdose
- Sarah Jessica Parker Reveals She Got 'Cold Feet' About Sex and the City, Once Again Denies Kim Cattrall Feud
- Kim Kardashian West Is 'So Over' Her Feud with Taylor Swift: 'I Don't Want to Talk About Her Anymore'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 1
Check Out the Long, the Short, the Just Right—and the Quite Tight—of It as Stars Suit Up and Hit the Sand
Dad-to-be Matthew McConaughey knows his board shorts—the avid surfer,(in Malibu), picks a pair that shows off all his assets.
HOW HIGH WILL HE GO?
Orlando Bloom (avoiding tan lines?) hikes up his swimsuit while in the Canary Islands with Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, who was there for a fashion show.
THE HIGHS & LOWS
Superthin for a role, Colin Farrell took in more sand than surf in Malibu.
California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, in Cancun, may want to veto that bikini.
Rob Lowe stays active snorkeling on a trip to Hawaii with his family.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!