Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 30, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 25
Where's the Most Unusual Place You've Ever Picked Up a Girl?
"Probably at the motorcycle shop. Women are riding now, with these gas prices."
"On an airplane. I picked up a flight attendant from Canada."
"The Paris subway. I was young. It was an awesome affair. It was pretty sexy."
"A Chinese restaurant. I took my fortune cookie, and I wrote my number on the back of the fortune and gave it to her. She called, and we went on a date."
"At the top of the London Eye, you know that Ferris wheel thing? I happened to be sharing a pod with a really beautiful girl, and it actually ended up being a very romantic kind of place."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!