Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Never Forget: Kathie Lee Gifford Sang the National Anthem at the Super Bowl 20 Years Ago (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina's Husband Is Not the Bad Guy, Says Source
- The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Justin Timberlake Confirms Jessica Biel's Pregnancy – See the Sweet Photo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 30, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 25
Where's the Most Unusual Place You've Ever Picked Up a Girl?
"Probably at the motorcycle shop. Women are riding now, with these gas prices."
"On an airplane. I picked up a flight attendant from Canada."
"The Paris subway. I was young. It was an awesome affair. It was pretty sexy."
"A Chinese restaurant. I took my fortune cookie, and I wrote my number on the back of the fortune and gave it to her. She called, and we went on a date."
"At the top of the London Eye, you know that Ferris wheel thing? I happened to be sharing a pod with a really beautiful girl, and it actually ended up being a very romantic kind of place."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!