Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Robert Wagner and Daughters Put Natalie Wood's Personal Belongings Up For Auction
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- The Kardashian-Jenner Style Lessons We're Thankful for This Year
- Spa Day! Channing and Jenna Dewan-Tatum Enjoy 'Romantic' Couples Massage in Palm Beach
- Sarah Hyland Learns How to Play Guitar – See Who Her Teacher Is!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 30, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 25
Where's the Most Unusual Place You've Ever Picked Up a Girl?
"Probably at the motorcycle shop. Women are riding now, with these gas prices."
"On an airplane. I picked up a flight attendant from Canada."
"The Paris subway. I was young. It was an awesome affair. It was pretty sexy."
"A Chinese restaurant. I took my fortune cookie, and I wrote my number on the back of the fortune and gave it to her. She called, and we went on a date."
"At the top of the London Eye, you know that Ferris wheel thing? I happened to be sharing a pod with a really beautiful girl, and it actually ended up being a very romantic kind of place."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!