Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Schumer Remembers Her Worst Stand-Up Gig (Hint: It Involved a 'Known Terrorist Organization')
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Audrey Hepburn's Sons in Legal Battle Over Actress's Belongings in Storage Locker
- Cowardly Lion Scared Up a Tree by Herd of Water Buffalo
- Melissa McCarthy Is on a Prints Parade, See Her Bold Snakeskin-Inspired Gown
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 30, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 25
From Boys to (Sexy) Men
After Dropping the Baby Fat and the Bowl Cuts, These Former Child Actors Went from Sweet and Shy to Sizzling Hot
2001 (age 15): LaBeouf first scored as an affable dork on Disney's Even Stevens.
NOW (22): The new action hero has a place on the A-list as heir to Indiana Jones.
2002 (age 17): The Emperor's Club showcased Hirsch's precocious talent.
NOW (23): Into the Wild and Speed Racer show his range—and hot features.
1996 (age 15): Gordon-Levitt shone as the alien-next-door on Third Rock from the Sun.
NOW (27): He plays quietly handsome leads in indie faves like The Lookout.
1992 (age 11): A baby-faced Wood was already a critical darling in Radio Flyer.
NOW (27): He's got box office cred thanks to the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
2001 (age 14): Before dropping the Li'l, Bow Wow was a pup on Moesha.
NOW (21): His "Shortie Like Mine" is a more grown-up hip-hop hit.
2001 (age 16): Dano played a cowlicked teenager gone astray in the drama L.I.E.
NOW (24): Films like There Will Be Blood make Dano the go-to quirky guy.
2004 (age 17): Bell was a fresh-faced newcomer on Nickelodeon's Drake & Josh.
NOW (22): The Superhero Movie actor is also a rocker with two CDs under his belt.
2000 (age 14): Peck was adorably chubby-cheeked playing hooky in Snow Day.
NOW (21): This funnyman lost more than 100 lbs., but not an ounce of charm.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!