Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Threatens to Bring Bill Clinton's Former Mistress Gennifer Flowers to Presidential Debate
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FBI Unlikely to Proceed with Brad Pitt Child Abuse Investigation, Source Says
- Charlotte Police Announce They Will Release Footage from Keith Lamont Scott's Death After Days of Protests
- WATCH: Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson Inspires Teens with Her LIVE Original Tour!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
Salma Hayek: The Wedding Is Off
The Actress and French Tycoon François-Henri Pinault—Father of Their Baby Girl—Call Off Their Engagement
Things aren't so rosy with Valentina's father, French billionaire François-Henri Pinault, 46. "We are sad to announce the engagement of Salma Hayek and François-Henri Pinault has been canceled," Hayek's rep said in a statement July 18. The ultraprivate couple met in Venice in 2006 and announced both their engagement and her pregnancy in March 2007. A source close to Pinault says the luxury-goods mogul's globetrotting life, stemming from businesses largely based in Paris and New York, took a toll, and the two separated last winter before briefly reconciling.
In the wake of the split, friends aren't worried about the actress and Ugly Betty executive producer, who had spoken about longing to have a baby before she met Pinault. "She felt she was born to be a mother," says a source. "Now she is. She's happy."
- Peter Mikelbank/Paris,
- Lisa Ingrassia/L.A.,
- Paul Chi/N.Y.C..
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!