Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Yes, You Have to Take a Moment and Check Out Steven Tyler's Pants
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Miranda Lambert Looks Sexier Than Ever at the ACM Awards
- Bruce Jenner: 'I Can't Let Myself Hurt' My Family
- Christina Aguilera: 'I Surrender to What the Universe Has to Bring Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
Salma Hayek: The Wedding Is Off
The Actress and French Tycoon François-Henri Pinault—Father of Their Baby Girl—Call Off Their Engagement
Things aren't so rosy with Valentina's father, French billionaire François-Henri Pinault, 46. "We are sad to announce the engagement of Salma Hayek and François-Henri Pinault has been canceled," Hayek's rep said in a statement July 18. The ultraprivate couple met in Venice in 2006 and announced both their engagement and her pregnancy in March 2007. A source close to Pinault says the luxury-goods mogul's globetrotting life, stemming from businesses largely based in Paris and New York, took a toll, and the two separated last winter before briefly reconciling.
In the wake of the split, friends aren't worried about the actress and Ugly Betty executive producer, who had spoken about longing to have a baby before she met Pinault. "She felt she was born to be a mother," says a source. "Now she is. She's happy."
- Peter Mikelbank/Paris,
- Lisa Ingrassia/L.A.,
- Paul Chi/N.Y.C..
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!