Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Angelina Jolie in Talks to Star in Afghanistan War Drama Shoot Like a Girl
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Justin Bieber Must Report for Deposition or Face Arrest in Miami Photographer Lawsuit
- Wife of Deepwater Horizon Victim Breaks Down as She Recalls Husband's Last Trip Home Before Death: 'Jason, Would Have Never Let Me Worry'
- Amber Rose Will 'Embrace Her Body' In a Sexy DWTS Routine After Feeling Body Shamed By Julianne Hough, Says Source
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
Carlos Leon Raising Lourdes
Madonna's Ex Talks About Co-Parenting Their Daughter ("No Egos Involved") and the Controversy Over the Singer's Marriage ("A Lot of It Is Lies")
In recent weeks, however, he's watched Lourdes, whom he says is "such a happy kid," cope with seeing her mom's marriage to Guy Ritchie questioned in the press. "She's aware of it and that's difficult," says Leon. "I just give her more love. Her mother is there for her, and Guy is there for her." He won't speculate about that couple's rumored troubles beyond saying, "People have marital problems all the time." But addressing allegations that Madonna, whom he calls a "good friend," had an affair with Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, he is firm: "I don't know what's going on."
Leon, who dated Madonna for 3 1/2 years, ending in 1997, has been seeing a Danish clothing designer for six months. "All this hoopla is new to her," he says. Leon himself has grown used to the fuss and gone on with his own pursuits: acting (he's shooting an indie flick in Boston) and gym design. Through his new business Leon Fitness, he helped design the workout center in the Crescent Club, a new condo in Long Island City slated to open later this year, and he plans to open his own gym next year. Meanwhile, he keeps his schedule wide open for time with his only child. Like him, Lourdes is into fitness—she loves gymnastics—and like her mom, he says, she can sing. "Every time I see her, it's a different stage. Every moment with her is an amazing one."
- Michelle Tan/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!