Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Demi Lovato Is Still 'Enjoying Being Single' After Having a 'Great Time' with Odell Beckham Jr. on Dinner Date
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Shannen Doherty Talks 'Impossibly Tough Day' as She Shares Breast Cancer Update After Shaving Her Head
- Apprentice Alum Omarosa Manigault Is Engaged
- 24-Year-Old Georgia News Anchor Dies After Falling 185 Feet From Waterfall During Birthday Hike
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
Carlos Leon Raising Lourdes
Madonna's Ex Talks About Co-Parenting Their Daughter ("No Egos Involved") and the Controversy Over the Singer's Marriage ("A Lot of It Is Lies")
In recent weeks, however, he's watched Lourdes, whom he says is "such a happy kid," cope with seeing her mom's marriage to Guy Ritchie questioned in the press. "She's aware of it and that's difficult," says Leon. "I just give her more love. Her mother is there for her, and Guy is there for her." He won't speculate about that couple's rumored troubles beyond saying, "People have marital problems all the time." But addressing allegations that Madonna, whom he calls a "good friend," had an affair with Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, he is firm: "I don't know what's going on."
Leon, who dated Madonna for 3 1/2 years, ending in 1997, has been seeing a Danish clothing designer for six months. "All this hoopla is new to her," he says. Leon himself has grown used to the fuss and gone on with his own pursuits: acting (he's shooting an indie flick in Boston) and gym design. Through his new business Leon Fitness, he helped design the workout center in the Crescent Club, a new condo in Long Island City slated to open later this year, and he plans to open his own gym next year. Meanwhile, he keeps his schedule wide open for time with his only child. Like him, Lourdes is into fitness—she loves gymnastics—and like her mom, he says, she can sing. "Every time I see her, it's a different stage. Every moment with her is an amazing one."
- Michelle Tan/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!