Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,177 covers and 55,100 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Get a Glimpse of Gisele Bündchen's Wedding Dress in This Sweet Throwback Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- Kanye Shows His Softer Side by Apologizing to Beck, Crying on Camera
- Obama Meets with Trayvon Martin's Parents at White House on Third Anniversary of Their Son's Shooting
- Designer Nate Berkus 'Can't Wait to Be a Family of 3!'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
The Today Show's Hoda Kotb on the Market
With a Little Help from Some Matchmakers—and Kathie Lee Gifford!—the Newly Single Coanchor Dips Her Toe in the Dating Pool
Think again. Prodded by Gifford and helped by the Kellehers, Kotb has now gone on dates with several high-powered bachelors, and she's loving every minute of it. Her first outing was taped for Today, but Kotb's subsequent suitors (some of whom she's found on her own) have been kept under wraps. And while she doesn't have a list of requirements, she knows a match when she meets one. "Who'd have thought that at 43, I'd look at someone and think, 'I wonder if he's gonna kiss me?'" says Kotb, who also battled breast cancer as her marriage was ending. "I've got butterflies again. It's like high school—only in high school, I had frizzy hair and stop-sign glasses. This is so much better."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!