Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashain on Exercise and Feeling Down: 'I Have So Much Energy When I Am Angry'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Witnesses Recall Terror of Planned Parenthood Shooting: 'He Lifted His Shirt Up and He Had Holes in His Chest'
- Kentucky Woman Contracts an Infection, Undergoes Emergency Surgery – Likely Due to the Glitter Hair Tie She Wore on Her Wrist
- Shop the Genius Tool Used at the Victoria's Secret Runway Show!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
The Today Show's Hoda Kotb on the Market
With a Little Help from Some Matchmakers—and Kathie Lee Gifford!—the Newly Single Coanchor Dips Her Toe in the Dating Pool
Think again. Prodded by Gifford and helped by the Kellehers, Kotb has now gone on dates with several high-powered bachelors, and she's loving every minute of it. Her first outing was taped for Today, but Kotb's subsequent suitors (some of whom she's found on her own) have been kept under wraps. And while she doesn't have a list of requirements, she knows a match when she meets one. "Who'd have thought that at 43, I'd look at someone and think, 'I wonder if he's gonna kiss me?'" says Kotb, who also battled breast cancer as her marriage was ending. "I've got butterflies again. It's like high school—only in high school, I had frizzy hair and stop-sign glasses. This is so much better."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!