- 'Manganiello or Manga-Hell No!' Is Our New Favorite Game (VIDEO)
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- This Week Will Be One Second Longer – Because of Science!
- Justin Timberlake Sings at Friends' Wedding as He and Jessica Biel Have Fun Weekend Away
- FROM EW: Comedian and Actor Jack Carter Dies at 93
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
The Today Show's Hoda Kotb on the Market
With a Little Help from Some Matchmakers—and Kathie Lee Gifford!—the Newly Single Coanchor Dips Her Toe in the Dating Pool
Think again. Prodded by Gifford and helped by the Kellehers, Kotb has now gone on dates with several high-powered bachelors, and she's loving every minute of it. Her first outing was taped for Today, but Kotb's subsequent suitors (some of whom she's found on her own) have been kept under wraps. And while she doesn't have a list of requirements, she knows a match when she meets one. "Who'd have thought that at 43, I'd look at someone and think, 'I wonder if he's gonna kiss me?'" says Kotb, who also battled breast cancer as her marriage was ending. "I've got butterflies again. It's like high school—only in high school, I had frizzy hair and stop-sign glasses. This is so much better."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!