Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Heidi and Spencer Pratt's Beach House Is Full of Crystals, Cappuccino, and Custom Lego Art
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- $1 Million on Crystals? $1,000 a Day on Fashion! How Heidi and Spencer Spent Their Millions
- Instagram Fitness Star Shows She's in Better Shape at a Higher Weight
- Why Mother Doesn't Blame Her Husband After He Accidentally Killed 14-Year-Old Son at Gun Range
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
What Was Your Most Disastrous Date Ever?
My parents set me up for what I thought was a business meeting, but it was really a date and they didn't tell me.
We agreed to meet at a certain place in a town where there are two streets with the same name. We ended up on opposite sides of town waiting for each other.
I was in a phase where I thought everything should be Dutch. I went to the movies with a girl and bought one ticket. She thought I was a total tool.
My junior prom. I asked a guy because he was hot. He ended up getting chicken pox and had scabs. That's what I get for being shallow.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Wendy Grossman,
- Scott Huver,
- Jenny Sundel.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!