Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain Share a Hug at Sundance
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Lindsay Lohan Posts Racy Photo and Jokes About Her Untreatable Illness
- How Did JLo's Sexy Co-Star Sculpt His Washboard Abs?
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of the Sundance Film Festival!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 05:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
What Was Your Most Disastrous Date Ever?
My parents set me up for what I thought was a business meeting, but it was really a date and they didn't tell me.
We agreed to meet at a certain place in a town where there are two streets with the same name. We ended up on opposite sides of town waiting for each other.
I was in a phase where I thought everything should be Dutch. I went to the movies with a girl and bought one ticket. She thought I was a total tool.
My junior prom. I asked a guy because he was hot. He ended up getting chicken pox and had scabs. That's what I get for being shallow.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Wendy Grossman,
- Scott Huver,
- Jenny Sundel.
January 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!