Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jimmy Fallon Impersonates Ryan Lochte (Blue Hair and All) at VMAs
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Every VMA Outfit Change (From Brit’s Bedazzled Bodysuit to Nicki’s Latex Look) You’re Still Discussing
- Who Is Teyana Taylor? 5 Things To Know about Kanye West's New Video Vixen
- Calvin Harris Skips Thanking Taylor Swift While Accepting Award for 'This Is What You Came For'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
What Was Your Most Disastrous Date Ever?
My parents set me up for what I thought was a business meeting, but it was really a date and they didn't tell me.
We agreed to meet at a certain place in a town where there are two streets with the same name. We ended up on opposite sides of town waiting for each other.
I was in a phase where I thought everything should be Dutch. I went to the movies with a girl and bought one ticket. She thought I was a total tool.
My junior prom. I asked a guy because he was hot. He ended up getting chicken pox and had scabs. That's what I get for being shallow.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Wendy Grossman,
- Scott Huver,
- Jenny Sundel.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!