Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Play War Photographer in Upcoming Steven Spielberg-Directed Biopic
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- Los Angeles Police Say Homeless Man Grabbed Officer's Gun Before He Was Shot Dead
- How James Franco Ruined Sara Foster's Date on Barely Famous (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: What Creepy Gift Did Aubrey Plaza Give Aziz Ansari as a Parks & Rec Parting Gift?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
What Was Your Most Disastrous Date Ever?
My parents set me up for what I thought was a business meeting, but it was really a date and they didn't tell me.
We agreed to meet at a certain place in a town where there are two streets with the same name. We ended up on opposite sides of town waiting for each other.
I was in a phase where I thought everything should be Dutch. I went to the movies with a girl and bought one ticket. She thought I was a total tool.
My junior prom. I asked a guy because he was hot. He ended up getting chicken pox and had scabs. That's what I get for being shallow.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Wendy Grossman,
- Scott Huver,
- Jenny Sundel.
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!