Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- White Georgia Cop Allegedly Fabricated Story that Black Man Shot Her, Prompting Manhunt
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FROM EW: Denzel Washington & Viola Davis Star in Powerful First Trailer for Fences
- Little Girl with Rare Disease and Her Service Dog Have a Special Friendship: 'I Pretty Much Love Everything About Him'
- WATCH: Padma Lakshmi Reveals Why Her Daughter Won't Get Into Modeling Until She's 18 Years Old
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
Patrick Swayze Back in Action
Calling His Response to Cancer Treatment a Miracle, An Upbeat Patrick Swayze Heads to Work on His New TV Show
"He was walking pretty slow and being careful," says an onlooker. "But his arms looked pumped like he had been working out." Swayze, who has been spending time with wife Lisa at their ranches in California and New Mexico, also seems to marvel at his rebound. "I'm a miracle, dude," he told a bystander. "I don't know why." Friends credit his determination. "You can tell there's something special about him," says Beast costar Sarah Danielle Madison. "He's so focused."
While shooting his role as a tough FBI agent in The Beast, Swayze will continue his cancer treatments, but his castmates don't expect him to take it easy. "In his mind, nothing was wrong," says actor Larry Gilliard Jr. of Swayze's attitude toward his illness. "That's the kind of person he is—very positive."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!