Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
Patrick Swayze Back in Action
Calling His Response to Cancer Treatment a Miracle, An Upbeat Patrick Swayze Heads to Work on His New TV Show
"He was walking pretty slow and being careful," says an onlooker. "But his arms looked pumped like he had been working out." Swayze, who has been spending time with wife Lisa at their ranches in California and New Mexico, also seems to marvel at his rebound. "I'm a miracle, dude," he told a bystander. "I don't know why." Friends credit his determination. "You can tell there's something special about him," says Beast costar Sarah Danielle Madison. "He's so focused."
While shooting his role as a tough FBI agent in The Beast, Swayze will continue his cancer treatments, but his castmates don't expect him to take it easy. "In his mind, nothing was wrong," says actor Larry Gilliard Jr. of Swayze's attitude toward his illness. "That's the kind of person he is—very positive."
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!