Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch the Body's Heroic 'Serial Killer Cells' Battle Cancer (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Hillary Clinton Emails Give Peek into Personal Life, Habits and Style
- VIDEO: Emma Roberts Rules Her Sorority in New Scream Queens Scenes
- A Genius Invention for Runners (You'll Also Love It if You're a Shopper)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
Lindsay in Love
As Lindsay Lohan's Romance with Samantha Ronson Gets Serious, the Star's Friends Say She's Never Been Happier
It is a remarkable turnaround for Lohan, 22, who just one year ago went through rehab. Now friends say she is sober, focused—and happily in love with Ronson, 30, whom many in her inner circle, including her family, credit with being a positive influence. Lohan and Ronson—who moved in together in May—have not spoken publicly about their relationship. But they are increasingly open about their affection for one another at parties on both coasts and on the set of Lohan's upcoming comedy Labor Pains. "They say, 'I love you' all the time—they'll scream it across a public room," says a source close to Lohan. "For Lindsay, it's not about being gay—it's about being in love with Samantha. They couldn't care less what anyone thinks of them as long as they have each other."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!