Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Hudson and Nick Jonas Continue to Fuel Romance Rumors with Date Night in L.A.
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Ellen DeGeneres and Barack Obama Document Historical Moment on Her Show with a Selfie
- Watch Jacob Tremblay Do an Adorable Blue Steel Impression on Conan
- DeAnna Pappas Stagliano's Baby Boy Is Almost Here! Inside Her Sweet 'Big Sister' Tea Party
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 5
Sandra Sobieraj Westfall's resulting cover story catches Obama, Michelle and their daughters Malia, 10, and Sasha, 7, at a moment when they would like the American people to get to know them better. And over nearly 35 years, presidents and would-be presidents have come to PEOPLE to help them do just that. We sit down at the White House with the President and the First Lady virtually every Christmas, and last October we took readers on a ride with presumptive Republican nominee John McCain and the women in his life on the "Straight Talk Express." The goal of our coverage: to introduce the men and women behind the policy.
The Obamas tell us this will be the "first and last" up-close-and-personal look at them as a family. But watch these pages for more on both campaigns—and enjoy. It's going to be a fascinating election season, and we'll be right there.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!