Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Guardians of the Galaxy Star Dave Bautista is Married!
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Jim Carrey Will Attend Cathriona White's Funeral in Ireland: Source
- Update: Crossbow Cat Recuperating Nicely, Now Named 'Booger'
- The Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder Says Damon Copes with Losing Elena by 'Drinking His Face Off'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 11, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 6
Wow! That Was Fast!
From Maternity Wear to Skinny Jeans: New Celeb Mothers Are Out Looking Slim and Stylish
SALMA HAYEK 10 months after
Spotted at a spinning class a day before giving birth to Sunday Rose, the actress, 41, was back on the bike in three weeks.
NICOLE KIDMAN 3 weeks after
"She feels better when she exercises," says trainer Ramona Braganza of Berry, 41, whom she sees five times a week.
HALLE BERRY 4 months after
Alves, 25, hasn't resumed exercising since giving birth to Levi, her son with Matthew McConaughey, but a diet packed with salads and fruit has helped get her trim.
CAMILA ALVES 3 weeks after
Braganza began working with Alba, 27, within a month of baby Honor Marie's arrival.
JESSICA ALBA 7 weeks after
JENNIFER LOPEZ 5 months after
After putting on 50 lbs. with her twins, Lopez, 39, took it easy for four months. Now she works out up to six times a week, says Gunnar Peterson, who is training her for a triathlon.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!