Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Marc Anthony Shares His Parenting Regrets, Wishes He Could Have Been Present in Kids Lives
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- The Sun-Shielding Makeup That Will Save Your Skin This Summer
- Missing Florida Teens Lost at Sea Were Spotted Multiple Times, Claims New Report
- Colorado Woman who Cut Baby from Pregnant Woman's Womb Sentenced to 100 Years in Prison
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 11, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 6
Who Is Your Dream Costar?
"Costarring with Abraham Lincoln would have been nice."
"Adam Sandler. He's just funny and very down-to-earth. He's a real talent."
"I want Shirley MacLaine on Ghost Whisperer so bad. I don't know how to get ahold of her to beg, so Shirley, call us!"
—JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT
"I reckon Barbara Stanwyck—she would have been a really great, spiky chick to work with."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Paul Chi,
- Lorina Lana,
- Jenny Sundel.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!