Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate's Labor Went 'Extremely Well' – and Likely Without an Epidural
- The Style Top 5: All the Stars Are Going Gray, Amal Clooney's Stylish Sister Hits N.Y.C and More
- Carole Middleton Meets New Princess Before Prince Charles
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins 'Fight of the Century' Against Manny Pacquiao
- Outlander Recap: Jamie Meets Someone from His Past and Claire Plays Midwife to Jenny
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 11, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 6
Enchanted star Amy Adams, 33, will tie the knot with actor Darren Legallo, 34. The couple, who are planning to marry next year, have been dating for six years.
• Maria Bello, 41, star of The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, is engaged to writer Bryn Mooser, 28, her rep confirms. The two have not set a wedding date.
Dancing with the Stars' Marissa Jaret Winokur, 35, and her comedy-writer husband, Judah Miller, 34, have become first-time parents to Zev Isaac via a surrogate. Winokur, a cervical cancer survivor who had a hysterectomy in 2001, told PEOPLE, "I can't believe I am sitting here next to my baby. This is the one thing that's been missing from our lives." • Dixie Chick Martie Maguire, 38, and husband Gareth, 33, welcomed Harper Rosie on July 25 in Austin, Texas. Their new daughter joins 4-year-old twin sisters Kathleen and Eva. • Desperate Housewives star Kyle MacLachlan, 49, and his producer wife, Desiree Gruber, 41, welcomed their first child, Callum Lyon, in Los Angeles on July 25. • 24 actress Mary Lynn Rajskub gave birth to son Valentine Anthony on July 24. "It was like an episode of 24 with the clock ticking," jokes Rajskub. This is the first child for Rajskub, 37, and her boyfriend Matthew Rolph, 28, a personal trainer.
San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, 40, and actress Jennifer Siebel, 34, were married in Stevensville, Mont., on July 26. This is the second marriage for Newsom and the first for Siebel, who have been dating since 2006.
Kelsey Grammer, 53, checked into a New York-area hospital on July 27 after feeling faint at the Super Saturday fund-raiser in Water Mill, N.Y. "When you have a history of heart [trouble], you take these things a little more seriously," says Kelsey's rep of the actor, who suffered a heart attack two months ago while paddleboarding in the ocean near his Hawaiian home. "They ran some tests and might make an adjustment to his medication." • Columnist and former host of CNN's Crossfire Robert Novak, 77, was diagnosed with a brain tumor after being rushed to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston July 27. Novak said he will stop working "for an indefinite but, God willing, not too lengthy period."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!