Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Nevada Beauty Queen's Fall from Grace Continues with Second Drug Bust in 2 Months
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Justin Bieber, Jennifer Garner and Halle Berry Among Stars Taking the Stage for 'Think It Up' Education Campaign
- Get Ready for #TGIT! Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Dish from PEOPLE, Entertainment Weekly and Essence's Exclusive Photo Shoot
- How a Small Oregon Town is Helping a 5-Year-Old with Terminal Cancer Live Out Her Dreams
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 11, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 6
Rebecca Romijn & Jerry O'Connell Coming Soon: Twin Girls!
The Actors Announce That They're Expecting Two Babies—and Get Ready for Plenty of Pink
Romijn, 35, celebrated the good news with pals after returning to the New York City set of Ugly Betty in July. "She's blissfully happy, and Jerry is so excited," says costar Ana Ortiz. Adds Michael Urie: "I couldn't be happier for the Ro'Connellmijns! Those kids are gonna be the luckiest, biggest, beautifulest kids this side of Serena and Venus [Williams]. Only blonde."
The pair, who started dating in 2004 and married last July on their Calabasas, Calif., ranch, conceived without using in vitro fertilization, says a source. (There must be something in the water on the Betty set: Costar Eric Mabius's second child is due this fall, and Christopher Gorham's third is due in January.) While Romijn is shooting Betty, O'Connell, 34, who has been visiting her on weekends, is gearing up to tape his new sitcom Do Not Disturb in L.A. Says Ortiz: "She's such a mama bear already. She and Jerry are going to be wonderful parents."
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!