Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jackie Kennedy's Sister Lee Radziwill Says She Finally Felt 'Free' After John F. Kennedy's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- The First Lady's TV Takeover: Michelle Obama Will Appear on The Voice and NCIS This Week
- WATCH: Sean and Catherine Giudici Lowe 'Have Settled on a Boy Name': We Chose It Two Years Ago
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 18, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 7
What Was Your First Car?
"A Chevy Blazer that, to go straight, you had to hold your hands vertically. It smelled terrible because I would sweat in it."
"An old Toyota Celica with a smashed windshield—so smashed that I had to pick a crack to look through to see the road."
"An '87 Toyota Tercel. It was a hand-me-down from my two older sisters. They both drove it, and then I got it. After that I told my dad, 'I gotta get a truck.' "
"A 1974 Volvo. I bought it from a neighbor for 50 bucks. But the car didn't go in reverse!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Shannon Bradley,
- Paul Chi,
- Alicia Dennis,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!