Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Marine Scales Tree to Save Troubled Man From Killing Himself: 'What I Did Was Not a Heroic Act'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Breaking Coffee News: Starbucks' Cold Brew Now Available Nationwide! Just How Good Is It?
- Former Judge Arrested for Allegedly Making Fake Sex Ads Featuring Ex-Girlfriends
- Justin Bieber's Bare Butt Is Twitter's New Favorite Joke
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 25, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 8
Jewel's Secret Wedding!
Eloping to the Bahamas, the Singer Weds Rodeo Star Ty Murray on a Secluded Beach—She in Bare Feet, He in Cowboy Boots
Why elope? "That's what marriage is," says Ty, "just me and her." But, adds Jewel, "we're ready to start a family."
Jewel found the cowboy-and-bride cake topper online; Lorraine Schwartz designed the couple's rings (inset).
After calling their families to break the news, the couple dined on Bahamian lobster and chocolate bento boxes.
Jewel, 34, and Murray, 38, who've dated for 10 years, wrote their own vows. "Neither of us cried," says Jewel. "We were happy!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!