Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM TIME: Boy Scouts Officially End on Ban on Gay Leaders
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Luke Bryan Says He and His Wife Feel 'Honored' to Raise His Late Sister's Children
- RHOC Recap: Vicki Gunvalson and Meghan King Edmonds Fight Over Whether Wives Should Work
- Read Andi Dorfman's Words for Her Bachelorette Ex Nick Viall
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 25, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 8
Jewel's Secret Wedding!
Eloping to the Bahamas, the Singer Weds Rodeo Star Ty Murray on a Secluded Beach—She in Bare Feet, He in Cowboy Boots
Why elope? "That's what marriage is," says Ty, "just me and her." But, adds Jewel, "we're ready to start a family."
Jewel found the cowboy-and-bride cake topper online; Lorraine Schwartz designed the couple's rings (inset).
After calling their families to break the news, the couple dined on Bahamian lobster and chocolate bento boxes.
Jewel, 34, and Murray, 38, who've dated for 10 years, wrote their own vows. "Neither of us cried," says Jewel. "We were happy!"
July 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!