Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Daya Slays Her Live Performance of "Sit Still, Look Pretty!"
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Olympic Gold Medalist Kami Craig's Mom Dale Admits She Doesn't Even Know How to Swim
- Belly Flop! Carrie Underwood Posts Adorable Video of Baby Isaiah Taking a Dip in the Pool
- Not So Grimm: Costars David Giuntoli and Bitsie Tulloch Are Engaged
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 25, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 8
Jewel's Secret Wedding!
Eloping to the Bahamas, the Singer Weds Rodeo Star Ty Murray on a Secluded Beach—She in Bare Feet, He in Cowboy Boots
Why elope? "That's what marriage is," says Ty, "just me and her." But, adds Jewel, "we're ready to start a family."
Jewel found the cowboy-and-bride cake topper online; Lorraine Schwartz designed the couple's rings (inset).
After calling their families to break the news, the couple dined on Bahamian lobster and chocolate bento boxes.
Jewel, 34, and Murray, 38, who've dated for 10 years, wrote their own vows. "Neither of us cried," says Jewel. "We were happy!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!