Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Which Reality Star Found Fame 8 Years After Turning Down The Hills?
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Lea Michele Shares TBT Photos With Her Surprising 'Hero': 'It Was One of the Greatest Moments of My Life'
- 'I'm Gonna Check My S--- at the Door': Gwyneth Paltrow on How She and Chris Martin Made 'Conscious Uncoupling' Work
- Is the Bob Over? Kate Hudson, Kaley Cuoco and More Stars Going from Short to Long Hair
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 25, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 8
Jewel's Secret Wedding!
Eloping to the Bahamas, the Singer Weds Rodeo Star Ty Murray on a Secluded Beach—She in Bare Feet, He in Cowboy Boots
Why elope? "That's what marriage is," says Ty, "just me and her." But, adds Jewel, "we're ready to start a family."
Jewel found the cowboy-and-bride cake topper online; Lorraine Schwartz designed the couple's rings (inset).
After calling their families to break the news, the couple dined on Bahamian lobster and chocolate bento boxes.
Jewel, 34, and Murray, 38, who've dated for 10 years, wrote their own vows. "Neither of us cried," says Jewel. "We were happy!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!