Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- People Are Eating Up SpaghettiO the One-Eyed Cat on Instagram
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- Cat Found in Locked Trunk Abandoned Near Maine Baseball Field
- WATCH: What These Stranger Things Kids Lack in '80s Know-How, They Make Up for with Enthusiasm
- Ryan Ferguson's Stolen Life: How His Wrongful Murder Conviction Fueled a Fight Against Injustice
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 25, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 8
Jewel's Secret Wedding!
Eloping to the Bahamas, the Singer Weds Rodeo Star Ty Murray on a Secluded Beach—She in Bare Feet, He in Cowboy Boots
Why elope? "That's what marriage is," says Ty, "just me and her." But, adds Jewel, "we're ready to start a family."
Jewel found the cowboy-and-bride cake topper online; Lorraine Schwartz designed the couple's rings (inset).
After calling their families to break the news, the couple dined on Bahamian lobster and chocolate bento boxes.
Jewel, 34, and Murray, 38, who've dated for 10 years, wrote their own vows. "Neither of us cried," says Jewel. "We were happy!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!