Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Visit Lamar in the Hospital Before Khloé's Big Thanksgiving Dinner
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- 13 Things We Can Learn from Hillary Clinton's #TBT Photos
- Ben and Jessa (Duggar) Seewald's Sweet Thanksgiving Message for Son Spurgeon: 'We Are So Happy to Be Parents!'
- Hate Jean Shopping? We Just Found the Most Universally Slimming Pants Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 25, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 8
Bill Engvall's Backyard BBQ
The Texas-Born Comic Pulls on His Cowboy Hat and Pulls Out the Dry Rubs to Grill Up Dinner for His TV Family
Fortunately it's sunny on July 29, as Engvall and his wife, Gail, host a barbecue lunch for his costars Nancy Travis, Graham Pierce Martin and Tim Meadows. A few hours before the guests arrive, Engvall, his "secret sauce" bubbling on the stove (recipe on next page), decants a bottle of Napa Valley Cabernet. "I'll drink a beer while I cook," he says, gesturing to a tub filled with Shiner beer, "but we like a really good Cabernet with barbecue."
Fans needn't worry that Engvall has shed his down-home roots: He always wears a straw cowboy hat while he grills. Is he ever tempted to try a different accessory? Nah. "Goofy aprons," he says, "are for amateurs!"
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!