Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Maze Runner: The Death Cure Release Date Pushed Back Following Dylan O'Brien's Injuries
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Shop Your Way Into Summer! 38 Memorial Day Weekend Sales That Are Too Good to Miss
- This Workout Gear Will Make You Actually Want to Hit the Gym
- Formerly Homeless Student Graduates College While Supporting Her Brothers: 'I Only Seek to Go Forward'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 01, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 9
Jessica Alba Body After Baby
Now She's Pregnant, Now She's Hot! Here's How the Famously Fit Actress Got Red Carpet Ready in Record Time
"During her pregnancy, she was able to indulge," says Braganza. Now on Braganza's 321 Baby Bulge Be Gone program, Alba starts off her day "with carbs—within reason," says Braganza, who suggests oatmeal, turkey bacon and egg whites. In between lunch (fish with a small salad) and dinner (chicken breast with brown rice), Alba snacks on fruit, almonds or cheese. Luckily, says Braganza, "Jessica has always preferred healthy food."
Alba hit the gym three weeks after giving birth and eased herself into her routine with 25 minutes of core exercises such as crunches for the first two weeks. She gradually added 20 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of circuit training, which includes chest presses and lunges. "Her arms are leaner, and her legs and hips are firmer," says Braganza. Now working out six days a week for an hour doing three core workouts, two cardio sessions and one strength-training routine, Alba—who gained 35 lbs. during her pregnancy—has also incorporated boxing and hikes to shed about 8 more pounds. "She always gives me 100 percent," says Braganza, "and her body shows it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!